Sunday, June 29, 2008

(insert clever title here)

This weekend proved to be exhausting both mentally and physically for me. I went to my Mom's to visit and take care of some stuff, as well as prove that my new nickname is "Demo Jenn".

For anyone who doesn't live in the town they grew up in, you know going home is nowhere near restful. You either have decided to go back there for a specific reason, or if you choose just to visit, you wind up trying to visit with as many people as possible leaving you no time for quality time. This weekend's visit was really about a task (see: Demolition/Construction) as opposed to visiting.

I would like to go on record that I do not particularly enjoy doing construction.

It totally reeked havoc on my manicure, duh.

I did get to see a buddy of mine who is lifetime Air Force. I sadly haven't seen him in about four years, so it was nice to catch up, if even for a few minutes.

On a completely unrelated side note, I had this hilarious dream that I met some guy, and we got married on our second date.

Strangely enough... that doesn't scare me anymore. After telling a friend my dream tonight, I told her I was totally open next Monday. LOL!

No comments: