Thursday, June 19, 2008

Question to my fellow Bloggers

** I often assume that people have 1) common sense, and 2) tact. And I generally will give you the benefit of the doubt until you prove otherwise.**

Do you find that your friends who read your blog mistake reading your blog for talking to you? Do you also find that they assume you (I) should understand the first half of conversations just because I typed something?

Case in point: I get random texts that are related to blog entries, but are not really questions. I choose not to respond because nothing is being asked. Furthermore, if you don't know how to call either of my cells or email me by now to ask, "Jenn, how are you?", then I assume you don't care.

But my question to the masses is: Am I the only person this happens to? Other than this blog, do I say something to people?

Hello Friends,
It totally goes against my love language that you don't comment. Please do not also assume that just because you read something and text me out of context that I should know, ala telekenesis, what you're talking about.

Thank you,
Jenn

No comments: