Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And in other Less Important news...

I was growing a science project in my fridge. By accident of course. It was A-W-F-U-L.

(a Corporate EWWWWW would be wonderful)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

P. Diddy (or Puffy, or Puff Daddy, or Sean Combs, or Sean Jean, or Santa Claus) will be making an appearance on CSI: Miami. Um... WHAT? The CSI writers just lost cool points. But... wonder what Diddy will try to promote on the show?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today turned into a fiasco in three hours when I was:

1) Blamed for a failed Christmas Party (anybody catch that it's NOVEMBER 19TH???)
2) Blamed for losing someone's 15-year old son who they left at the Salvation Army
3) Told I was going to be the "face" of my company for a spot on the news.

Seriously... I was so ready for 5:00 today, I almost didn't know what to do with myself!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Don't know what is up with the CSI's. Last night CSI NY had Nelly, Chris Daughtry from American Idol & Rumer Willis!?!!?

They were just playing random roles. It's kind of like taking stunt casting to new lows!

Warrior Priestess said...

I totally have a new found respect for you now that you grow science projects in your fridge. I love science.