Friday, November 7, 2008

Passing it on...

"The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so we can be quietly about our business of living simply, in humble contemplation. This is the way our Savior God wants us to live." I Timothy 2:1-2

We have a new president. Check. But our economy... y'all it's in BAD shape. I was reminded of this particular scripture by Stretch Marks this morning (she's hilarious... y'all should read!), and I'm reminding, encouraging, and admonishing you to pray for our Economy. I don't care if our president is green with three eyes, as long as I know I'm commanded to get on my knees and pray that he surrounds himself with the best and smartest advisors and counsel to do what needs to be done in our economy.

I will go a step further and say that Obama is one of many leaders. MANY. We need to pray for those other leaders too.

No comments: