Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To-Do-List

Today

  • Get feelings hurt. Check.
  • Have dinner with friends. Check.
  • Pitch a silent temper tantrum, make unwritten lists of irrational things to do. Check.
  • Do none of those 'cause they're stupid. and immature. Check.
  • Still wish you could do one of them because of aforementioned hurt feelings? Check.
  • Wonder if people are judging you? Check.
  • Get over wondering if people are judging you. Trying. Check for effort.
  • Remember that that boy is a tool. Check.
  • And those girls are just as insecure as you. They're just a team. No checks. Acknowledgement.
  • Blog. Check. Twice! Double Check.
  • Run. Crap... I did good 'til then. :)
  • Pack. Oops... dropped the ball again.
  • Go to bed at reasonable hour. Yeah, I'm 3 for 3 here. (it's currently 12:31AM)
  • Remember that friends are hurting and pray for them. Check.
  • Repent over bad attitude. Repeatedly. Check.
  • Go to bed and remember how blessed you are. I'm going. Check.

Good Night!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Let me know who hurt your feelings. I will take them out!

Warrior Priestess said...

I'm with Mimi on this one. Plus I'm good with duct tape and know a few torture methods that don't include loss of limb.