- Get feelings hurt. Check.
- Have dinner with friends. Check.
- Pitch a silent temper tantrum, make unwritten lists of irrational things to do. Check.
- Do none of those 'cause they're stupid. and immature. Check.
- Still wish you could do one of them because of aforementioned hurt feelings? Check.
- Wonder if people are judging you? Check.
- Get over wondering if people are judging you. Trying. Check for effort.
- Remember that that boy is a tool. Check.
- And those girls are just as insecure as you. They're just a team. No checks. Acknowledgement.
- Blog. Check. Twice! Double Check.
- Run. Crap... I did good 'til then. :)
- Pack. Oops... dropped the ball again.
- Go to bed at reasonable hour. Yeah, I'm 3 for 3 here. (it's currently 12:31AM)
- Remember that friends are hurting and pray for them. Check.
- Repent over bad attitude. Repeatedly. Check.
- Go to bed and remember how blessed you are. I'm going. Check.