Sunday, November 30, 2008

sometimes, I think lack of punctuation and short words make things much more effective. Case in point:

STOP.

It's clear, it's direct, and it's one of the first words that you learn to understand the meaning.

then again, maybe it's capitalization (or the lack thereof) that makes things more or less effective.

punctuation = IMPORTANT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I hope you caught that because I just cracked myself up.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend Holly's nephew A.J. was burned badly this weekend. I say this (without Holly's permission), but A.J. should probably be her first child. I have not seen many (okay... I can't name anyone other than my Aunt) who's loved a neice or nephew as much as Holly has loved A.J. If you think about it, would you say a special prayer for him? If you'd like more information, send me an email, and I'll share more of the request with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this whole last week (including Thanksgiving) was INTERESTING to say the least.

No comments: