Friday, November 14, 2008

friday download.

I have a good friend who has been seriously lying to me (both in person and in texts) over the last few weeks. It breaks my heart to know that she is so torn over what she's doing that she feels like she has to lie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have failed to mention that my friend Michael has lost 108 pounds. Way to go!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you following along about Nathan, I got to see him last night. I've already been to his parents' home once this week, but he was already out for the night. Thank You Thank You Thank you for praying! He is showing some signs of improvement and is definitely stronger. I took him a present last night and accidentally made him cry. I know, BAD friend, right? But, he knows my heart, and I got to remind him how much I loved him. It was nice to see him, see him smile, and laugh. And per his family, his sense of humor has not faded in the slightest. He's still the joker! I know he and his family appreciate and covet your continued prayers, and as a friend, I do too! God is still God... and God is ALWAYS good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I've somehow managed to mess up my back and had a lovely visit with the chiropractor this week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to go see Altar Boyz once more with friends this weekend! (And Josh Rhett Noble with whom I'm fast becoming friends with! And we get to go to Lenox! And to R. Thomas Deluxe Grill!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And my birthday ticket to New York City has been purchased... I'll get to see this, and do this, and hopefully go here! And spend time with my family!!! Yay! T-28 days!! Whoo-Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Boo to your lying friend, hooray for Nathan & man am I jealous about your trip to New York!

Blessings!