Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Television.

Amidst all the junk and bad news that is life, I like escape. I like Television.

Please spare me comments or sermons about the evils of television. I'm not an exerciser so I get my break from reality on my couch. Thankyouverymuch.

If you've read my blog at all, then you know of my celebrity crush on Matthew Gray Gubler, or my unfettered love for all-things-over-the-top David Caruso. But before both of those blossomed, was The Biggest Loser. As an aside, if I ever meet Bob Harper in real life I may 1) pass out, 2) beg him to give me a last chance work-out, 3) ask him to marry me, or 4) all of the above.

This season, I've been very torn. On one side, ALL of the contestants who've been voted off have managed to lose weight (and look Great!) at home. On the flip side, Heba reminds me of someone I can't stand and I have found myself week after week screaming at the television praying for her to break her leg or something. She really grates on me, y'all. Then again, Bob Harper on my t.v. for two hours a week is enough for anyone to celebrate. But the real downside -- Vicky. She is AWFUL. And last night, she finally got played! It was wonderful, and yes I was celebrating and I don't care if you judge me or not. And in the previews, the rest of America (and now her team) get to see how terrible she really is. You can lose weight, but you can't lose Nasty like that.

And then, there's a beacon of hope in NCIS.

And Cody Linley will get to dance again with Julianne Hough on Dancing with the Stars.

Beautiful. :)

No comments: