Friday, April 17, 2009

999

This is post #999.




It's almost 4:00 on Friday.




This week, I have been more unspired, confused, and downright discouraged about blogging. I've started like 10 blogs, and they sit in my drafts folder waiting for for a completion that will probably never come.




I'm going home this weekend to be with my Mom, to work on some things at the house, and to get away from some people in town. There, I said it, awful but true as it sounds. The last few weeks, I've exhibited a complete lack of patience that I've never known in my life. With my friends, with my coworkers, with my family, and even with myself.




But, I've reached that breaking point. I dread coming back on Sunday because I know I'll have to see a face that is sad about something, and I just don't want to do that.




I just need some sort of happy from somebody.




No comments: