(You can catch them in sequence here.)
I've been slacking on this because I forgot to upload the most recently purchased songs to my iPod.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's -- I heard this on the radio a few weeks ago, and can't help but love this sweet love song.
- That's not my name - The Ting Tings -- I can't believe I'm putting this on here, because I hated it when I saw them on Jimmy Fallon, but this song gets stuck in your head like those CheckIntoCash commercials.
- Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts -- I love RF... I've mentioned that a thousand times before. Gary has a way of hitting notes that hit your heart... you know? This song should probably drive me to drink, but I find myself just singing louder in the car.
- Poker Face - Lady GaGa -- I. Can't. Help. It. I like it, even as ridiculous as it is.
- Dancing Shoes - Gavin DeGraw -- I really like this song, but it was the title that caught my eye.
- I only have eyes for you - The Flamingos -- I have no idea how old this song is, but it's definitely a classic, and made a visit in my repetoire this week! (It's from one of my favorite movies... "Don't tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead".)
- Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen -- REALLY? DO I NEED TO SAY MORE?
- Sweet and Low - Augustana -- Found this by accident. I get caught up in the melody.
- Give me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath -- Love the lyrics.... give me your eyes, give me your arms, give me your heart...
- Free to be me - Francesca Battistelli -- this is for my friend Crystal (who couldn't remember the artist)... I'm thankful that in Christ we ARE free to be us!
- All we are - Matt Nathanson -- this was on DWTS this week, and I love it, even if it's older.
What are you listening to? Leave a link or comment!