Thursday, April 23, 2009

PSA: Early Morning Manners

Um... so I tend to assume that people understand certain boundaries, but especially in the last few years, I have been educated that people just don't.

First: Don't just show up at my house at 7:00 in the morning. I will get whatever weapon necessary and use it on you until I determine you are not 1) crazy, or 2) an intruder.

Secondly: Don't call me at 6:30 in the morning. Unless we are leaving for a roadtrip at 6:00am and I'm late, do you know what I assume when you call me that early??? That someone is DEAD. I don't want to chat, or hear about your night, or think about you really. 6:30 is either me + sweet dreams or me + Jesus. You are not included.

Thank you,
Management

This PSA was brought to you by people who called me at 7:15a on Tuesday and 6:38a this morning.

No comments: