Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm feeling like another list is in order.

I purchased Jillian Michael's Making the Cut the other day at Books-A-Million. I read a blog post about someone who had been faithful and both she and her husband had seen some success. Plus, there are some incredible (and I mean YUMMY!) recipes inside, as well as exercises (Jill throws in photos so you can see what you're doing). I'm making one of the recipes for my family this weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm picking up my brother from the ATL airport tonight and I can't wait to see him! I realize it's only been two weeks, but we're going to have a blast. Plus, we're planning a little surprise for my Mom since her birthday is in two weeks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming through Atlanta last Sunday, I found the Georgia Tech Student Radio Station. I actually have no idea how I found it, but I won tickets to see the Horizon Theatre production of Altar Boyz and I'm taking my friend C. as a early 30th birthday present!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm learning a lot more about some of the software designed to track monitor websites, and can I just tell you how interesting it really is? A friend even emailed me this morning asking for help with a presentation to parents about internet safety, and b/c of all I'm learning, I've been able to give her a LOT of information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting so excited for the next seven weeks or so! Along with SEC football, I'm getting to see my brother, the Biltmore House, Elijay Apple Festival, Stone Mountain, Washington DC, and some old college friends. It's thrilling! I'm just praying that we have quite a few weeks of this really lovely weather! Fall is great!

No comments: