Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To all you folks who count the offering...

This morning I was thirsty.

So I reached into my wallet to get a dollar.



And I see a website on my dollar. So, I enter the serial number and it tells me where my dollar started, how long it's been traveling, and how many miles it's traveled. Oh, and it tells me one funny tidbit too...


(The user's note for Maynardsville, TN says "sunday school offering for a missionary. it is in pretty good condition, wrinkled, but not too worn."

Clearly, whoever counted the offering after it was taken didn't go rush back into the sanctuary to hear the sermon. I'm guessing the sermon was about how every dollar counts? Thankfully God uses wrinkled money, not just the crisp bills. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. Its funny, encouraging, and sometimes says exactly what I am feeling, but don't have the courage to say. Hope you are having a good day! Love Ya! -D