Thursday, September 25, 2008

There are some very significant changes going on around here... (both the site and my life). I'm excited for some, but definitely apprehensive about others. Alas, that is the nature of change. My roommate was home last night just for the night, and I realized how much I crave some stability in my life. This makes me pray even harder about who God has for me as a spouse! Oh, and there's some developments on that front too, but again, I'm not ready to share just yet.

Off the subject, my friend Josh Lane is celebrating his blogiversary and is giving away a fabulous prize! Drop by and pay him a visit and congratulate him!

Finally, I think I'll leave you with a good quote and scripture:

"The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Galatians 5:6b

"The greatest gift of all is not money or possessions... rather it is the gift of time, for time cannot be replaced or remade." -- Anonymous --

No comments: