With that said, a good V&U post will have to do:
- Happy Birthday to Jenn. You are still one of the coolest people I've ever met. I mean... four continents Chica... four continents that you've lived on. And you're just 30 today. You rock.
- Cool weather, please don't go away. Please stay. 70 degree days = Marvelousness.
- I've been rocking some Altar Boyz & Elisa on iTunes. Fun times.
- My friend M. bought a Macbook and has been playing with photobooth. All I can say -- Blackmail. For Real.
- I cannot tell you how excited I am for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week. Can we say -- CBS Fall Premier Week? Yay!
- With that said, calling me next week may be futile. I'm just saying.
- I feel like I should be more convicted right now about TV, but I think that you need to find a good escape... books, music, exercise, tv... whatever your vice.
- I started reading The Shack last night. It really has been a long time since I've read anything like that. If you've read it... I've love to hear your thoughts.
- For those of you keeping track, my roommate is schedule to return (albeit temporarily) for a few days this week. Please feel free to stop by and see her, but remember that I may be preoccupied. Love.
- In the town my parents live, gas dropped $0.40 last night to $3.52. WHOO-HOO!