Thursday, September 4, 2008

I...

I stole this. But I'm tagging all of you lovely faithful readers. (If you don't blog, leave a comment. If you do blog, link through a comment.)

I AM … blogging when I should be working.
I WANT… to get married. Yes God, I'm still asking. :)
I HAVE … pretty good intuition. Even in spite of the fact that a certain friend thinks I don't... I do. (And I was right, btw.)
I KEEP… records of wrongs sometimes. I'm imperfect and human. Sue me.
I WISH I COULD … stay motivated to exercise and live healthier.
I HATE … that I procrastinate.
I FEAR … the dark.
I HEAR … David Archuleta. On my iTunes.
I DON’T THINK … people laugh at themselves enough. It's called a SENSE of humor. Geez.
I REGRET … not living in the dorm or having roommates for all those years. $$$$
I LOVE … my family. They're awesome.
I AM NOT … but I know Who Is.
I DANCE … alot. I love to!!
I SING … only in private. I mostly lip sync. Anybody offer voice lessons??
I NEVER … stop thinking. Too. analytical. It's so frustrating.
I RARELY … eat fish. Ew.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … Tap night for my sorority. It makes me think of really wonderful memories.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … consistent.
I HATE THAT … the Vols bit it in OT. Boo.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … some things at work. Inconsistencies where there are usually none.
I NEED … to register to vote. Don't judge me. I pray for my country, I just don't vote.
I SHOULD … send cards. Snail mail. and Packages. (Sorry Staci!)