Saturday, February 3, 2007

2.3.07


... I know... a Saturday post! (We finally got the wireless internet hooked up at the house!)

Today has been a blast! I made breakfast for a few DZT new girls, and we just had a chance to sit around and share. They blessed my soul! I'm so excited about the koinonia that we have and will have. God is so good. Here's a pic!

My friend D. came by today. We had time catching up and then headed to Chatt to shop. I broke down. I bought a gorgeous sweater set! I can't wait until it's warmer to wear. (It's still too cold here!)

I have alot I want to share, but I have a pending speaking engagement :), so I don't want to give too much away. God is good. He is faithful. He is everything. That's really all I can say.

I have HOPE. I have hope. Lots of it. This quote encourages my soul:

"I will find you. No matter how long it takes, not matter how far - I will find you." Nathaniel to Cora in The Last of the Mohicans

No comments: