Wednesday, February 7, 2007

2.7.07

I'm not gonna lie... it's been a rough week.

I got my butt kicked in Speed Scrabble. I got shamed. It was awful.

Work is ... eh. My heart is in Hawai'i. I can't help it.

I did realize that when I got to work, I left my watch. I feel NAKED. It's just a watch. I don't know if this is normal.

I didn't watch David Caruso last night. Somebody would be proud.

Yesterday was just one of those "bad-I'm-an-overly-emotional-non-PMS-hormonal-thinking-about-junk-that's-not-edifying-or-even-helpful-Are-You-Kidding-Me" kind of days. Bible study last night was good though. You know, I sometimes doubt the simplest things, and had been hesitant to share with them one of my prayer requests. And then, they just loved me. They asked questions. I actually did a good job of refraining from saying something I would regret. (I talk about of emotion more than I should!) And then afterwards, one of the women, (who means more to me than she'll ever know), gave me a hug, and just blessed my soul. I actually cried on my way home, because it's good to feel loved by people.

And even though Stormie O'Martian stutters and mumbles through the study sometimes, the Word doesn't go void. THE WORD never goes void.

Then last night while I was reading, the Holy Spirit just comforted me. I just needed a Paraclete hug. God is so good... All the time... and On time.

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

No comments: