Monday, February 12, 2007

Book Club

Got to work this morning (late at usual) and ran through my routine. FYI -- I usually put on make-up at work. If you see me, and I am already put together, then you need to count yourself among those Blessed and Highly Favored. My mom never wore much make-up, and frankly, I was just never good at putting stuff on. So,... now that I am more mature and know better, I make strides. I rarely make them at home... only for special people.

ANYWAY... checked my list of websites as usual, and ran across this from BooMama. A book club! Be still my little heart. I love it. Those of you who know me well, know that I would be delighted to read anything! So... if you're interested in reading too... read her post and them post a comment. And let me know. We can call and encourage each other.

I'm still Praisin' the Lord for my car. And today is such a pretty day! I love that God is lavishing His Glory on us in sunshine... He's so good.

**Update**
BooMama graciously forwarded me the link for the book club. It's now on the right side of the page if anyone is interested!!!

No comments: