Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Various and unsundries...

I am sad to say that I didn't get to see Phil last night on American Idol. (I had bible study in Dalton and forgot to DVR it .) But... I voted my little heart out on the phone. :) Thank you to any of you who did the same. I don't count it "accident" that Phil was the last contestant. Through these first few weeks, we all know the last contestant is one that gets remembered and voted for! God, ever the Divine Orchestrator, is up to something!!
*****************************************
Had the chance to see new girls a few days ago and take a few pictures. Hope you enjoy!



These girls are so precious. This is only half of them, and I will try to take another pic soon. :)

************************************
I need to take some time to just write down all of the good quotes I've read lately. They have blessed my soul and encouraged me incredibly. Last night, as I was getting ready for bed, I wanted to have something to encourage my roommate throughout the lent season, and then out of nowhere, God dropped a beautiful passage into my lap. God is so good...

No comments: