Monday, February 5, 2007

2.5.07

I wound up having a really good weekend. Saturday, my friend D. came over and we went shopping. I broke down and bought the most gorgeous little cami and sweater. I know I shouldn't be weak but I was. I also purchased two videos on hula dancing. I want to know BEFORE I go. :) (They were ridiculously cheap.)

Sunday I was supposed to go to Atlanta, and completely overslept. I mean, ridiculously overslept! I watched David Caruso (*sigh*), and got a lot of overdue letter writing accomplished. I am now working on some equally overdue "Just because you're my friend and I love you" packages. I'm totally slacking this year. I'm trying to figure out what to send that is creative and sincere. I think I might have just figured it out. I’ll try to send each of you one in the mail!

I brought my camera to work to download some stuff. I got a new camera for Christmas because my old one had NO zoom, and it was very frustrating. My new one though, requires a USB2, which I don’t have, so I can only download on my comp at work, that is until I purchase one for home. Problem is – I just realized that I left my USB chord at home. Bummer. I will also try to upload a few videos too (Jenn, you will be proud,… hopefully).

Random funnies:

My brother called me yesterday to tell me that, while he was standing on a street corner in the village waiting for the light to turn red, a young woman rode by on her bike, and then proceeded to wipe out. JM said there were probably 200 people, and everybody just gasps. He said several people had to turn their heads to keep from laughing at her. Apparently, she thought she’d cut the corner without decelerating, and miscalculated.

“2 X 4, … Wait, I think it’s a 2 X 6.” "Do you want to leave and go get your measuring tape to check that out?" Ha ha ha ha ha!

"I didn’t know Prince was black!”

David Caruso One-Liners… (they’re just too funny!)

Go COLTS! Yay Peyton!!!

No comments: