Friday, February 16, 2007

American Idol


I sent an email out yesterday, and thought it appropriate to post something on here.
Phil is now one of the top 24 contestants on American Idol. And I know him! (Craziness...) Phil and his wife both attended my Alma Mater around the same time I did. In 2001, I had the privilege to work with both of them at a youth camp. They are incredibly sweet people. Phil is extremely talented, and it's starting to pay off!!! If you didn't watch the show on Wednesday, you can go to the American Idol website for a few clip-its.
I shared in the email yesterday that God will use any medium necessary, even ones that we don't expect to spread His Glory. Please help me join in prayer for continued favor with the judges and favor with America in the coming weeks!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

dtr...defining the relationship. hilarious! i hope i never need a relationship defined because they are always MESSY. ;)