Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July - follow up...

I probably should give some description of the pictures, huh?

1. Whole group without me. (We took a pic with me, but you can't just trust the first person you ask to take a picture. Needless to say, it was VERY bad.)
2. JL & Brad - such an interesting love/hate dynamic. :)
3. Seth, Danielle, & Karen.
4. Me & Nate - being silly.
5. JL & "Hottie" Chris - (He's fine, y'all!!! And yes, he knows I think that.)
6. Steph & Cara.
7. The CUTEST little redheaded boy who sat two rows in front of us!!!
8. Nate, me, and B-Rad.
9. Seth, Karen, Nate, JL, BP, & Danielle.
10. Boys. Oi Vey.

A group of us, 19 in fact, went to the Lookouts game on Tuesday night. We had cheap seats, $4 each, which was nice, and good company. There were some interesting people at the game, to say the least! My roomie took the pictures of the little red-headed boy. He was precious! ALL of my friends know that I want red-headed babies. I just can't help myself. I was sitting by Nate for most of the game and he kept saying, "There's my son. He takes after me."

**Don't be the red-headed guy sitting by the girl that wants red-headed babies making comments about kids. I told Nate that I either needed to change seats, or he was going to have to quit saying that. I had to change seats!!! :) **

The game was incredible! We had hysterical people in front of us. The Lookouts were down by 1, in the bottom of the 9th with two outs. The batter got up, and hit a double and tied the game. The next batter up hit it right out of the park. We were so excited! Then we watched TWO rounds of fireworks, and headed home!

I also received a very inappropriate solicitation at a redlight. Only me, folks. Only me.

No comments: