Monday, July 9, 2007

Explanation of pics, et al.

For the record, I need to get a FlickR account, and for someone to teach me how to make the cool little linky on the side. Or do you have to buy FlickR pro? I'm so clueless. My title is still acting nutty, and I wish I knew how to use Haloscan for comments. Maybe I should just breakdown and buy a domain name. Can anybody tell me how much that is????

Here are the explanations of the pics below:
1) A spine. See L4. It helps move the legs. Probably why it was so critical to go get it fixed on Saturday.
2) Royce having a moment of prayer.
3) Blogger Sisters.
4) A blurry picture of the Glass Bridge. It kinda freaked me out too.
5) Sunburned & MulierSapien
6) Some sculpture downtown.
7) With my friend M.
8) I titled this pic Memaw and Papaw b/c of the rocking chairs. See,... BP & D.
9) Me & Seth. He's the coolest 19 year old I know.
10) Me & K-Wren. She's a really smart cookie but doesn't know it!

And, just in case you're wondering, I wore the same shirt for two days. And, I'm probably wearing it to a birthday party tonight. No, I don't care if you think that's gross. And Yes, btw, it is clean.

No comments: