Monday, July 2, 2007

Mad Props to Jenn C.

Jenn H. threw out some love earlier last week. On Royce's blog, my name popped up in two posts in two days.

I am TOTALLY flattered. :) Now, if I could just get nominated for a blog award. Oh, wait, I would probably have to pay to have my blog "redesigned"!!

I had a nice weekend, well,... Kinda. Friday night, hung out with some friends. Saturday -- chilled (literally, ... the landlord came and fixed the thermostat), cleaned, saw peeps in Ringgold, and then dinner with more friends. Yesterday, church (Jason did a great job!), Hibachi (alone, but Japanese is still yummy!), out to the river to errr sit on the porch as it rained, dinner with more friends (are you getting a pattern here?), then to K.'s house to watch the Pursuit of Happyness.

And after all that, I couldn't sleep last night. Apparently sleeping alone was not nearly as enjoyable as spending every waking minute of this weekend with friends.

I am blessed!

And, (in conceited manner), I think I look cute today. And tomorrow night, I get to see fireworks. Oh, and my roomie is going to jump out of a plane and may potentially own a motorcycle by the end of the week.

I have a feeling that somebody is going to elope in the near future if we keep going at this mad pace!

I wanted to say something to all my ATL peeps. This weekend is "THE" wedding, so I appreciate your love and support through these last few months. I know I haven' t made it very easy, but thank you for not deserting me. When all is said and done, I'll be okay. PROMISE! It's just the final step and while I am thankful that, you know, it's not me, there is still a sting!

And to Miran, thank you for being my friend through all of this. I have made it hard on you, starting with not being honest with you, and you never deserved that. I promise I will return to normal (as it were) by Monday. I love you Special Friend!

:)

No comments: