Monday, July 16, 2007

...and it's back up again...

"You can run, but you can't hide"

Work with me here interpeeps... another momentary lapse in sanity. :) I should probably edit a few posts, and even started to hide them and then I realized, you can't take back the words that come out of your mouth, therefore, I need to accept the consequences of the words I type. This could be disastrous, but I've gotta do what I've gotta do, you know?

The weekend: Friday night, a group of us went and saw "License to Wed". If you are an OFFICE fan, please know that my new celebrity crush is John Krasinski. I want to eat him with a spoon. Yum. I thought this was a great movie!! There was a lady behind us that kept snorting every time she laughed. And not a quiet snort either... it was so loud! But I seriously love, love, love, L-O-V-E John Krasinski. Yay!

Saturday was pretty low-key... I slept in... I studied LIFO... ate yummy Japanese... it was nice.

Sunday -- My friend N. has missed hanging out with all of us (when I say all, I mean like all 25 of us), so he had his parents cook out for everybody after church. We had good food, Cornhole, and fabulous conversation. I am so blessed to have such an expended network of folks. Sadly, I did not take pictures though. Boo. :( Ooh... but his parents did have Magnetix. I had so much stinkin' fun playing with that! I will probably be purchasing a set today too!

Church... was awesome. Pastor P. spoke about the "Relevance of Tongues", and I have to say, it was probably one of the best sermons I've heard. Nothing crazy or showy or flashy, just truth. I'll try to link the video when I find it. He gave the entire congregation (or at least those who don't know who to address the topic) clearer understanding on tongues and it's purpose. Seriously... rock solid message.

No comments: