Wednesday, July 11, 2007

T-R-U-S-T

Most days, I feel like the most fallable Christian EVER. If you don't feel like that, don't tell me. I am okay with my warped belief that we are all sinners who fall down and get up by the grace of God. There are days, when, in not so many words, I fear that God may have forgotten me. It's the discouragement that many of us don't share, or use every medium possible to fill time in our lives so that we don't have time to focus on it. But, we all know that it exists, some more than others.

But then there are days, when I have to stand back and look exactly what God did in situations, in my life, and the lives of my family and friends, and it just blows me away. I just stand in awe to see that, what initially is a wooly situation, can be changed literally in an instant, to work for the good of those who love the Lord. It is these kinds of things that sear Trust and Faith deeply into my soul.

Things rarely work out the way I want them to or pray for them to. But even in the worst times in my life, I see the Sovereign hand of God Almighty moving and working to change things, to change me, so that I can see Him more clearly.

When we are proud, He will humble us.
When we are broken, He will allow us to see the shards of our lives, and place us back on The Potter's wheel to be molded.
When we are bruised, He reminds us that Jesus was bruised for our iniquities and transgressions.
When we are hurt, He reminds us that we have The Paraclete.
When we rejoice, all of Heaven rejoices with us. And He relishes every moment of that.

No comments: