- Still sick.
- Sound like a DUDE.
- Not cool.
- Braved Wal-Mart AND Kroger on Christmas Eve.
- Except for the $180.00 I spent, ... I exited unscathed.
- I did manage to see more people in the Valley Wal-Mart who do not have teeth than I have seen in a LONG TIME in Tennessee.
- I know it's a recession people, but teeth, really???
- It's 11:11am.
- I have 45 presents to wrap by 2:00.
- Then I have to take said wrapped presents and some food to my grandparents.
- Then I have to leave by 4:00pm to head to the airport to pick up my brother.
- I should note that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to get on a plane and head to a beach somewhere... but I can't.
- Christmas Eve at my Grandparents with All the Family = 40 peeps.
- and yummy food!
- Tomorrow... low key... REST... lunch with big crazy loud dramatic family.
- Friday -- work.
- I'm an idiot, and used all my vacation days by August or September.
- I know. I know.
- Saturday with Dad & Caroline.
- Sunday -- home.
So basically, I have to drive all freakin' week again.
These are the only times I get excited about being married because I will have cause to tell people NO.
Merry Christmas Eve Friends!!!!!