Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend in Pictures...

My goal was to post a few pictures... but clearly I'm not short-winded, so I hope you enjoy! I seriously had a blast this weekend!!!!!

Mostly, I was able to forget the things that normally haunt me on my birthday -- not being married, no prospects, no kids, no home with a white fence, etc. For the first time in four or five years, I didn't cry on my birthday. Believe it or not, that's a big deal. I'm ridiculously excited about what the next year holds for me!

Rockefellar Center Tuba Christmas Concert
Birthday cake!!!
John Mark, Kristine, Me at the tree Saturday night.
I desperately wanted to skate, but the line was an hour and a half long!
The Tree!!! Television does not do it justice... it is BEAUTIFUL!
Good Morning America window design of Atlanta... they even had a Pink Pig!
I do... do you??
I finally got to dance at Herald Square... 13 years later!
Empire State Building... the wind was outta control!
Fortunately, my brother is a dork like me. :)
Manhattan
If you look closely, you can see people taking pictures of us from the Top of the Rock!
Just Do It!
Vintage Subway cars from the 1930's... they had wicker seats and were so much fun!

WEEEEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

My jealousy, it consumes me!