Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm having one of those days where I can't get it together, you know? So, I think a list is appropriate:

  • a guy showed up to look at my water/meter this morning -- I didn't get to work until 9
  • my nail polish is chipped and looks like CRAP
  • I ripped a corner of my nail off washing my hair
  • my windshield was frozen solid this morning
  • i mean... 60 degrees one day, 30 degrees the next... ???
  • my brother's flight got delayed 3 hours yesterday
  • my house is a wreck

But Amy Beth said it best -- "God has been known to make a message out of a mess."

I'm so thankful that God makes messages out of my mess... even a mess that I don't think He can do anything for. Or the messes that I don't think He cares about. I am reminded, both deeply and profoundly, that God cares about my messes -- the big and small, insignificant and major, climactic and anticlimatic.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hmmm, I thought I was the only one who was a mess!