- a guy showed up to look at my water/meter this morning -- I didn't get to work until 9
- my nail polish is chipped and looks like CRAP
- I ripped a corner of my nail off washing my hair
- my windshield was frozen solid this morning
- i mean... 60 degrees one day, 30 degrees the next... ???
- my brother's flight got delayed 3 hours yesterday
- my house is a wreck
But Amy Beth said it best -- "God has been known to make a message out of a mess."
I'm so thankful that God makes messages out of my mess... even a mess that I don't think He can do anything for. Or the messes that I don't think He cares about. I am reminded, both deeply and profoundly, that God cares about my messes -- the big and small, insignificant and major, climactic and anticlimatic.