Thursday, December 11, 2008

Leaves + Rain = New Pants

New Guy bops into my doorway this morning around 10:30 and proudly (and loudly exclaims)

"It's a GREAT day!"

And then has this weird smirk on his face. He points to his jacket (a red Georgia windbreaker of sorts) and I notice it's wet and has a few leaves on it. I am unimpressed as it's been raining on and off around here for two days.

Then he turns around completely, and his pants have a ginormous wet spot on them, literally down to his knees.

He fell down one of the hills at work trying to take a shortcut to his car.

And he fell TWICE, not just the one time.

Of course, his pride was bruised more than anything, but you know we have to file "reports" on stuff around here. I will be surprised if he's here tomorrow. It did force him to go to Wal-mart and buy new pants (and I suggested new undies as I'm sure the others experienced some discomfort too).

Moral: Be careful out there!

No comments: