Wednesday, December 6, 2006

12.06.2006

So today... I am over my temporary insanity blogged about yesterday.

Today has been fairly unproductive for me... but that's mostly because I chose not to be superproductive. Ergo... productivity is down. :)

I did run across an interesting article. (Go Here.) I'm not going to defend it, but I will say that there are definitely parts that I must admit are true. I've run across several articles as of late that discussed what I call diminished christianity, where people are being discipled and taught to disciple others with "feel good gospel". This articles intrigues me... to say the least.

Also (Drumroll please)... I am going to begin the arduous but delightful task of preparing and mailing Christmas cards. My goals are as follow:

1) 100 Christmas cards out. I have 400 friends on myspace... surely I can wrangle 100 addresses.
2) Personalize at least 50. I want to stretch beyond simply signing my name. Including a picture of myself will not happen, but a simple note to say more than a greeting is extremely personal to me. (For the record, I do not expect that from anyone in return. That's why it's MY goal.)
3) Photostamps. I've got to get on the stick and get the picture to them today or tomorrow in order for them to get back to me in time. I took a lovely picture in NYC in May and had them developed into photostamps and have become a convert ever since.
4) In the mail, and delivered to Your Doors by December 19.

I know... it's ambitious, but a girl's got dreams!

No comments: