Monday, December 18, 2006

12.18.2006


Last night, my roommate and a few other people threw a progressive Christmas dinner party. The picture was taken during appetizers. We had so much fun and I thought I would share a picture from it.

Appetizers were fabulous. For dinner, we had spaghetti, and I had the privilege of entertaining Baby H. (She's such a cutie!) Desserts were at my house, and we really had a blast. One of the guy's father came in town, and I had the privilege to talk to him for about 30 minutes. ALSO... found out about a network that places private school teachers. Got online and applied this morning. One of the guys at the party mentioned that he was a math teacher and the Dad asked more questions. Turns out (the guy) just has a business management degree but, through this agency, was able to get a placement with a private school. So... for all of you in cyberland... please pray? I think it would be PHU-nomenal!

Also this weekend, my friend B. graduated from college! I cried at his graduation party. We all were able to say something to/about him and then we released balloons. I know it sounds cheesy, but it turned out to be one of those really special moments. I'm so proud of B. Part of me is sad that we have really grown apart, but I am thankful that he's turned into an incredible man. Yay B!

Other than that, I had a relatively normal weekend. Bought Christmas presents. Spent too much money; you know... the usual.

No comments: