Friday, December 29, 2006

12.29.2006

I've been very excited to hear that my friends are reading my blog. I'm a little ____ that you aren't leaving comments, but it's okay. :) (All you have to do is go add a blogger profile. You don't have to create a blog of your own.)

On to other things...

I am totally, completely, ridiculously ADDICTED to CSI: Miami. David Caruso is HOT to me. It's the whole "Redhead" thing. He's just mysterious, and cocky, and intriguing, and I love it. It makes me want to buy all the DVD's and watch them. I had a massive marathon this past weekend, and tonight, A&E will be playing episode for like ten straight hours. I can't wait. I haven't been this into a TV show in a long time. OOH... I have to mention My Boys on TBS. If you didn't watch the series, you can go to TBS.com and watch them all. I need to get on the forum and find out if the station is going to produce a second season. The season finale last night definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I saved it on my roomie's DVR w/ Moxi so I can watch it again before she gets back.

I'm going to plan a baby shower for my best friend L. I got to see her (and a bunch of other people that I went to school with last weekend), but mostly just had fun with L. I am so proud of the woman and mother that she has become.

I didn't get to work until almost 1:00 today b/c of my lingering eye infection. If the next time I see you, I spray you down with Lysol, don't get offended. I'm actually protecting Me and You. :)

Gotta work a little while... Later!!!

No comments: