Monday, December 4, 2006

Year in Review

So, I can't answer a few of these yet, but I wanted to post this for anybody else to answer. I also don't know why a few questions are missing, but ... make 'em up, I guess. :)

Jenn

1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Tried to learn to knit

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? A few of them. Yes, I wil make more.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Merinda. Yay for baby Jude.

4. Did anyone close to you die? A guy in my building. Not really anyone close.

5. What countries did you visit? USA.

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? Ha ha... I could be crude in answering this. Financial freedom.

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Not sure yet.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Losing 40 pounds.

9. What was your biggest failure? I don't think I have any big failures this year.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? My ankle (but it mostly hurt my pride.) :)

11. What was the best thing you bought? A new purse and Aigner wallet.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Why?

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My ten year reunion.

16. What songs will always remind you of 2006? Stumble -- Natasha Beddingfield. Dontcha -- Pussycat Dolls. How can I keep from singing your Praise -- Chris Tomlin. Amazed -- Desperation Band.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner
iii. richer or poorer? More blessed!

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Read

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Jap my jaws!

20. How did you spend Christmas? Soon...

22. Did you fall in love in 2006? No...

23. How many one-night stands? None.

24. What was your favorite TV program? Grey's Anatomy & Biggest Loser.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No

26. What was the best book you read? The Five Love Languages

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Didn't have one this year.

28. What did you want and get? Later...

30. What was your favorite film of this year? The Devil wears Prada.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Soon!...

32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? See question #6. Probably actually knowing who my husband is.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? I'm getting better. Slowly.

34. What kept you sane? God.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Patrick Dempsey. I can't help it. I'm weak.

36. What political issue stirred you the most? GAS PRICES.

37. Who did you miss? My far away friends.

38. Who was the best new person you met? All the women at FBC Dalton.

No comments: