Thursday, December 28, 2006

12.28.2006

OOh! Lots to post today. I have two Thirsty Thursdays (because I am behind!), and other stuff.

Got to work at 8:40 this morning, and nobody was here. Sort of had one of those rapture moments where I thought I was the one who got left behind. My manager eventually showed up, but it was very funny nonetheless.

My friend A. came to visit her family and I got to have dinner, and brunch with her. We took lots of pictures ('cause that's what we do) and had good, uninterrupted time to talk. I'll try to post pictures later. I'm so thankful for my friends! I know that I don't always make it easy for them to love me, but I'm thankful for those who are true and stick by/with me. Also, a few of us are planning a weekend away, probably to the Redneck Wedding Capital of the World (Gatlinburg, TN) for this spring. For my friend M., I'm going to try to get tickets to the Dixie Stampede, or as she prayed once, the Damn Stampede. (It's a HYSTERICAL story.) Ha ha ha.

I'm excited about the Passion conference over the next few days! God is doing great things! I'm also pumped about a lot of new opportunities in my life! Yay!

No comments: