Saturday, March 25, 2006

03.25.2006

Had company come visit this weekend. We've really had a good time. I'll try to post a picture later.

Tonight I discovered that the infamous "Ex-Wife" that I have spoken so dreadfully of is on myspace. I am fighting my humanity hard to not say something I will regret here. I have been having dreams about her lately, although I haven't the foggiest idea why. It's just very strange to see her on here.

Along with that little skirmish, I still can't seem to let go of the very thing I want, even though I continue to believe that it's not that great for me. That probably sounds stupid, but tonight I was watching a commercial and the name flashed on the screen. I am so silly in that I want to read into things that have no value.

Tomorrow is a new day, filled with it's own challenges. I have alot of decisions still to make. I watched TLC, and it made me want to move out to Vegas or really anywhere out west. An old friend that's been living in Wyoming is moving back to Georgia with the birth of his first nephew.

All in all... I'm just in a really weird mood, but I felt like blogging a little bit. Later...

No comments: