Sunday, March 12, 2006

Disengage... got to rearrange

I can't remember who sings that line in 'that' song, but it was stuck in my head this morning when I woke up. Worse yet, it was the only line I can remember, so it kept repeating in my head like a broken record. I like the words though -- I think I need to adopt them as a motto for now. I do have to disengage from all the crap in my life and (sorry for the triteness), but rearrange all my priorities. :)

Yesterday was SO BUSY!!!! I woke up at 8, and got my oil changed, then went to what we thought was where we were going to have our reunion, and gave them money, then went and met with a caterer, and then went to Wal-Mart in LG (something I haven't done in a LONG time!), then to the reunion meeting. We totally changed our location yesterday (in a positive way), but it was a temporary step back. After the meeting, I went out to my grandparents where most of my family was because my grandparents hot water heater broke, and their basement was in an inch of water. YIKES! Left there, and went shopping with one of my PG friends, (who is so cute by the way!), and had dinner. Her husband just got a Jeep Cherokee Laredo, and oooooooooh how I love those! Few people know about my obsession with Laredos... moreoever, why I just love them. I do have a fond memory when someone special rented one and just drove me around town. (For the record, I'm so simple to please!!!)

Turns out the leak wasn't quite taken care of, so instead of going to church, my family is again out at my grandparents trying to clean up water. My G's have a HUGE finished basement, so it was a mess. Fortunately nothing major was ruined (that is... none of my grandfather's really expensive tools and machines), just a few mattresses and some ridiculously old carpet.We did find a picture of my cousin and I -- I was not quite 2 (JM wasn't born yet), but I realized that I was crying! I asked my family, and, being the brat I am, I was mad that day because I had on a blue dress, and I just didn't like "BUE"! Funny...

Okay... later!

No comments: