Wednesday, May 9, 2007

American Idol Part Deux

I just want to say that AI is terrible.

And every commentary think so as well.

See America, aren't you sad you sent Phil home?

Last night, I had two grown men at my house. We were watching ballroom dancing. They were critiquing everything. And it was hysterical.

And my medicine, well, one of the four I'm on, it's making me not sleep well. I'm supposed to be at work at 8:00. I woke up at 8:05 this morning. And I got sunburned at a 6:30 softball game because one of the meds makes me four times more sensetive to sunlight. Oi Vey.

Lots more to blog about,... later!

1 comment:

Warrior Priestess said...

You can NOT be sunburned. You have pretty, white, porcelain skin. I loooooove white folk. I think you have beautiful skin. Sob, choke, cry tears running down face. I know, I know, drama queen. Just wanted to send some love to you.