Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Junk..

I'm going to get my hair colored today. I haven't had a good color in almost FIVE months. That's just nuts. I was looking at my hair yesterday, and realized that I have a natural white streak on the left side of my head. It made me think about that AWFUL hair color disaster from last year where I looked like Cruelle Deville with red hair. Almost two months ago, I took a survey of my guy friends to see what they thought about my hair. They were all very nice, but obviously hesitant to offer input because they know me better than that. And in spite of all of their suggestions, I'm pretty confident that I'm going to do my own thing. I'll try to post a picture tonight. I am cutting off about two inches because I have never liked my layers (really), and now my hair looks stringy. Oh, and cutting bangs back was a BAD decision. I look like a pirate in every picture I take, or if I straighten my bangs, they manage to curl up and just look ridiculous. I will be very glad when they grow back out. In a year or two, I may take the courageous step and just cut my hair off again... but for now, I'm really enjoying the length.

I am going to a wedding this weekend, so I'm a little excited about that. Maybe. Maybe not. A friend from UGA is coming in town, and I get to see her for a little bit, so that is kind of exciting too. My friend G. called a few weeks ago, and I believe that she and her husband have opened their pool, so there is a higher than normal possibility that I may go visit them. Yes, it is using people, but as long as I take food, they don't mind at all.

My eyes are finally starting to get better, and I can actually Kinda breathe today. So, that's definitely a good thing! I really tore up my feet this weekend; my brother and I walked all over creation. In an attempt to prevent further damage, I just stayed on the couch last night and chilled. Walking is not as painful as yesterday, but it's not cakewalk, let me assure.

I'm trying to get caught up at work (which is way more of a chore than I realized!), but it's taking some time. HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed), I will have my desk cleared by Friday. We start month end on Monday, and I hate having a big mess on my desk. Contrary to popular belief, I am OCD about things.

No comments: