Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wisdom Wednesday

It's 11:00, and I've done a lot of stuff, but nothing important. Yikes. I've been shirking on a lot of things in my personal prayer time, and can we all just say aloud that it's catching up? Last night when the guys were at the house, I talked about some junk in my life, and I think I stunned them, without ever the intention to do so. I've reiterated (to the people in my life) my complete responsibility for my words and actions. I still don't think it's sinking in.

It's funny this morning that, I was thinking that today is going to be a happy day. I have to believe in Happy days, you know? And then my daily devo arrives with the title: The Happy File, and how we need to store memories, thoughts, scriptures, etc. for those times when life is not going as smoothly as we'd like, and we need to be reminded to be happy.

So, I propose Wisdom Wednesdays. I wish I had the bloggy/html skills to create a button for this, but I don't, so bear with me until I can find somebody who will create one for me. Wisdom Wednesdays need to be an opportunity to impart something, a quote, scripture, picture, anything that can inspire and (please excuse my overuse of this word) impartion of wisdom. I think that King Solomon should be my starting point for this one, don't you?

"Many are the plans in a (wo)man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Prov 19:21

No comments: