Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Miscellaneous

  • I did take pictures at lunch Friday. Some were even deleted, but I'm not sure how. Thanks to my not-so-trusty-camera, I will have to wait and download them at home. They should be up tomorrow.
  • Spent the weekend talking about and singing the praises of Lee University. Two girls from my mother's church came up this weekend with their parents, and I say, with confidence, they'll both be back in the fall.
  • Being on campus as much as I was, something that I haven't done in a long time, was very weird. Almost as though my experience and memories were surreal. It was kinda crazy.
  • I went to Life at Lee and, after hearing one of the main guys talk, realized how much "Lee-eese" he speaks. I remember VERY MUCH being just like that, and wondered if I had just outgrown that, become a little hard-hearted, or if I was just a conformist/zombie?
  • I found the most wonderful lotion at B&BW this weekend. It's called Hello Sugar: A whole lotta lemon going on, and reminds me very much of Limoncello from Anthropologie (in case you are a fan).
  • A friend of mine brought around a HOTTIE yesterday. And he once held a part-time job at the company I work for. PTL for common ground.
  • Plus, he winked at me. Yay!
  • I did have the misfortune/privilege interesting front row seat to watch my friend fawn over a girl like a puppy dog. It was disheartening and hilarious all at the same time.

No comments: