Monday, April 14, 2008

The Written Recap

My weekend (starting Friday) was Wild. Hope you can keep up:


  • Left work early Friday to pick up t-shirts for walk.
  • Very excited because he did not charge me for screens ($35 X 2) and gave me a discount of no color instead of the five colors we used! PTL.
  • Met D. to show her shirts... Very excited.
  • That is... until I got home and realized that ALL OF THE SHIRTS WERE PRINTED BACKWARDS.
  • Promptly cried HARD for an hour.
  • Took a nap after crying so hard -- slept for 1.5 hours.
  • Woke up, still frazzled, and got t-shirts together with bandanas.
  • Delivered t-shirts.
  • Hung out with friends.
  • We played Hide-n-go-Seek until 2:00 am.
  • I did not get home until 2:30 and was not tired.
  • Fell asleep around 3:00.
  • Woke up at 7:00... tired. :)
  • Got to walk late.
  • Was asked to carry the banner for the walk... total Honor. :)
  • Walked 3.2 miles.
  • Was tired again. :)
  • Had a few moments where I cried. In the middle of the warm-up, someone asked me why I organized a team. I promptly burst into tears. Wrinkled chin included.
  • I still want a cure.
  • Had lunch with my fabulous friends at Tinsley Park.
  • We played with Frisbees, but were mostly chilly and tired.
  • Went home and took a 4 hour nap.
  • M. came over and I was able to get my room cleaned. PTL.
  • Worked on some "secret" stuff.
  • Got an unexpected email from a friend (see a few posts down).
  • Went to sleep around 3:00am. Do we see a pattern here?
  • Got up at 8:30 and got ready for church.
  • Had recieved 16 text messages before 10:30.
  • Was very unhappy about that many unimportant messages during my prayer time on Sunday.
  • I was probably not very nice in some of my responses.
  • Went to church.
  • Went home to change after church.
  • Accidentally threw BOTH of my phones in the toilet. (They were in a bag and it fell in.)
  • Met a few friends from out of town for lunch.
  • Had to run to T-Mobile & Sprint store to purchase new batteries.
  • Had a bridal shower at 6:00pm.
  • Was 20 minutes late for that.
  • Didn't leave the shower until 9:20.

Any questions????

No comments: