Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

I haven’t done a WFMW in over a year, but when I found this product, I couldn’t not share it.

A few weeks ago, I had to get some impromptu shower invitations together. I ran into Hobby Lobby, praying that I could find something quick and easy. I found some paper, not really what I was looking for, but I knew it would do. It occurred to me that, with all the invitations my roommate has made, that surely there was some cute little paper punch that I could use on the invitations. What I found instead was the ribbon punch, designed to punch two parallel punches in the paper perfect to use with ribbon. Considering that the alternative is using an old school single hole puncher and praying that I could get the ribbons through seemed crazy!

This is a big ‘ole BREEZE and it Works for me.

Please excuse my ghetto-caligraphy on the letter… it’s pretty sloppy.

2 comments:

ttelroc said...

How Fun!! I didn't know there was such a thing out there - very cool!

Have A Great Day!
Kristin

Amy @ Experience Imagination said...

Sigh. More crafty stuff that I really don't need, but now that I know it exists, I want. :)

I think your calligraphy looks great!