Here's my Thursday Thirteen (albeit on Friday):
Thirteen things I'm thankful for:
- For such a big success with the walk last week.
- Getting to dress up tomorrow night and hang out with some of my favorite people at a wedding.
- That there will be dancing ... hopefully? Maybe I can catch another bouquet too?
- Getting to see my roommate on Sunday.
- Good health.
- I heart Dr. Pepper. I can't help myself. (AB, I wish I shared your affinity for Sunny D, but alas, I do not.)
- Road trips. Whoo-Hoo!
- Zyrtec -- the Regimen. I have had a very good allergy season, Praise the Lord.
- Power in the name. (It would make more sense if you were at my bible study last night)
- Pink Sugar by Aqualina. I am one of those peeps who can't wear a lot of perfumes becuase they sour on my skin. My friend (who is in the ATL today) is going to try to pick me up a bottle.
- Good quotes.
- My new blog design... I can't wait!!!!