Monday, April 7, 2008

New Blog Link

Last night, I sat down to check my email, and I recieved an IM from a friend. I rarely IM anymore, so that little chime caught me off gaurd. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that it was a very dear, precious friend from college, Kent.

I met Kent my first day of classes in '99. He heard where I was from, and realized that his girlfriend (now wife) was in college just a short ways from my hometown. He rode home with me a few times and somehow, we just bonded. He was one of the few people who, amidst the chaos that was my life, seemed to never care or be bothered with it. And he's also one of the first people who called me "Jenn". (There was a time that I was a stickler about Jennifer.) He's such an awesome guy. I consider it a privilege and an honor to call him a friend. I had to miss their wedding due to a very unfortunate flooding incident, but we have the chance to talk once in a blue moon, and it makes me happy.

He and his wife have been together about 12 years now, (even being 300 miles apart for three years), and she is the sweetest, kindest woman you'll know. Oh, and she's an interior designer. So, of course, she's talented!!

Just a few months ago, they welcomed a cute little baby boy into the world - W. Y'all... he's a cutie-patootie.

Go stop by and give her a comment or something. Once you see those baby gums, you won't be able to resist!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Awww....I love Kent, too! His little baby is so cute! Thanks for letting me know.