Monday, October 13, 2008

"Friends are Friends Forever" should totally be playing as background music.

(There's a reason for the song. Oh YES there is.)

I had the most wonderful weekend!!! As I mentioned in this post, I was so blessed in college to have a core group of friends! It is truly amazing to see how deep our bond was and is as friends. We watched hilarious videos (filmed 8 years ago), visited the Biltmore (B-E-A-U-tiful), went to the movies, ribbed each other alot, ate together, took 200+ pictures, and laughed. It makes me wish we all lived closer!!! It's probably a good thing we don't though... I think the distance makes us appreciate each other more. I would love to, at this point, blog and tell you how wonderful my friends are individually, but out of respect (and frankly because I want you to be uber-jealous you weren't there), I'm not going too. You just need to know they're mad cool. And they love Jesus. They are dynamic, incredible, hilarious extroverts who blew into my life life a tornado. Fortunately, we poured "friendship concrete" that has endured our very different lives. Two of the people left out of the original picture from the fountain are two of the wives -- Ashlee and Jessica. These women... I seriously do not have enough adjectives to tell you how wonderful they are. Both are full of beauty and personality, and exude a grace that is truly divine. They are truly incredible, and after this weekend, it feels like they've been a part of my life all these years. I say, with certainty, that Adam and Matt married "UP". :)

Here are a few more pictures of our weekend!

(The Biltmore)
(View from the rooftop -- out of the Observatory)
(Throwing leaves.)
(I'm lovin' the angle/light & shadow/comp of this picture.)
(All dressed up (and coordinated) for church.)


No comments: