Friday, October 3, 2008

iPod Friday.

I'm such a music thief. When (really) cool people tell me what they're listening to, the need-for-acceptance-in-me feels compelled to listen too.

currently listening to:

Free Fallin' (Live) - John Mayer. I still love John. This song is smooth.
Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin. WOOH-Wooh.
The Funeral - Band of Horses. Just a mad cool song.
After Tonight - Justin Nozuka. This makes me wish I'd pursued dancing. Contemporary.
Close to You - New Kids on the Block. Judge me if you want... but I LIKE it. Plus, I'll be singing along with them in three-and-a-half weeks. You'll be jealous!
Los Angeles - Counting Crows. The very end of this song is hilarious. I mean, TEARS, hilarious. Tacos, skinny girls, streetwalking. Wow.
Rock your soul - Elisa. Just listen.
Britney - Bebo Norman. He actually wrote it to Britney Spears. I hope she listens to it. You should listen to it.
Ruins - Bebo Norman. To know that he was in Columbus -- 45 minutes away from me -- and I didn't discover him until he went label still makes me frustrated. This is a great song.
God of this City - Chris Tomlin. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Goodbye - Audio Adrenaline. Getting ready to say goodbye to my 20's. Seem apropos.

3 comments:

katemcdonald said...

Love the new Bebo stuff! Have you seen the youtube video of the song? pretty cool

Aims said...

I LOVE John Mayer's version of "Freefallin'"

Remember to keep me in your prayers. I am praying for you.

Jenn said...

Aimee... thanks! And I am still praying for you!!!!!