Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm out of material, but I'm writing today anyway.

I try, very hard to stay away from criticizing celebrities, if for no other reason but that they are real people, and no matter what "celebrity" they receive, at the end of the day, they're still just somebody sucking oxygen off the planet. I do enjoy catching up on my celebrity goss... but I also enjoy reading the blogs/myspaces/facebooks/Hi5s of my friends, so I just consider them the friends who never facebook/myspace/call/text me. And I'm okay with that.

Come to think of it, I actually think I did blog about Britney Spears after she shaved her head... but oh well, who's counting.

Anywhoo... since I'm clearly living a boring life (well, not really, but I can't tell you all my BIZZNESS over the world wide web), I thought I'd go for some celeb related.

And then this picture came across my blogroll, and I thought, "Oh my word".



Y'all.

Y'ALL.

Can somebody contact Christina's people and tell them that 1)I've thought she was great since the MMC (and I have the videos to prove it), 2) she can sing the heck out of some songs, but 3) this is so bad that it requires an intervention? I have friends who think pink lipstick looks cute on them, but I don't have the heart to tell them it makes their teeth look dingy. It does, I'm sorry. And while I may have owned a sweater that was alarmingly similar, I wore it with stirrup pants and KEDS and it was the 80's and we all looked stupid. Collectively. So, I'm forgiven.

but Yikes!

And in case you were wondering, today at lunch, a lady came out of the restroom and had toilet paper on her shoe, and I asked our server to tell her so she wouldn't walk around all day like that. Sometimes, you just need to tell folks. Oh, and when they have stuff in their teeth and nose. It's just courteous!

Love,
Jenn

2 comments:

Aims said...

Mike and I were talking yesterday and I mentioned something about me telling friends they had something in their nose/teeth and how I was honest like that. Not only is it good for them to know, I have to be seen with them too :-)

Aims said...

I have a blog... again, so if you want to add me, you can.