Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's looking like I'm going to have to breakdown and buy a laptop with a 2-mile radius WIFI card.

They're really cracking down at work about what we can and can't do. iTunes got banned over the weekend, and I'm sad because having somes tunes has really increased my productivity. But, I like my job more than music.

Unless something opens up with my brother, and then all I'm sayin' is Peace Out. :)

In other news, I'm currently reading a book entitled Somebody is Going to Die if Lilly Beth Doesn't Catch That Bouquet: The Official Southern Ladies' Guide to Hosting the Perfect Wedding. I have honestly NOT quit laughing. It's hilarious. Full of recipes and supersouthern anecdotes and stories. Coincidentally, the same authors wrote a book called Being Dead Is No Excuse: The Official Southern Ladies Guide To Hosting the Perfect Funeral. Forreal, I couldn't make up something that good if I tried.

Homecoming is around the corner, and I'm finally getting excited. :)

I've had one of those weekends where I'm reminded how grateful I am that God is in control. Nothing horrible happened, but I don't know how people live without Jesus.

Last week, it was 80 degrees. This morning, there was snow on the ground an hour from me. I mean, Holycanoli Weatherman. BUT, the trees around here are abso-stinkin'-lutely gorgeous. I love the bright orange ones!

I've been secretly working on a list of things I want to accomplish before turning 30, and I'm very excited to say that I'm checking stuff off the list. YAY!!!!

And finally... tomorrow night... I have been waiting for for five months.

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!

1 comment:

leslie ruth said...

I am praying with all my heart that the trees are still gorgeous by the time we get to Chatt on November 14th!